Social Security Disability
Turned Down for Social Security Disability?
Contact Huntsville, Alabama, Lawyer George Allen Moore
If your application for Social Security Disability benefits was rejected, it does not mean that you have a bad claim or that you should give up. A large number of people are initially turned down. Our experienced attorney may be able to get you qualified at the next stage.
Consultation and Case Review • Toll-Free (256) 533-5770
Johnston, Moore & Weston of Huntsville represents clients throughout northern Alabama in Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) appeals and hearings. If you have a disease, medical condition, or physical or mental disability that prevents you from working, we can help:
- If your claim was denied, it may be a matter of resubmitting your application with additional medical records for reconsideration by the Social Security Administration.
- We can also assemble documentation and prep you for a one-on-one hearing before an administrative law judge (ALJ) who can grant your benefits.
George Allen Moore has helped many hundreds of legitimately disabled people get the SSDI benefits they deserve. He has a very high rate of approvals in administrative hearings — nearly 95%. Mr. Moore’s success results from his diligent efforts to document and support a functional disability rating. He obtains additional medical records from physicians or coordinates further testing to prove conclusively that his client cannot perform any job, even an unskilled desk job.
As Long As It Takes
Qualifying for Social Security Disability can be a frustrating process, with many months between the different stages of appeals. If we determine that you have a solid claim, we will represent you and fight for the benefits you deserve.
Experienced and Committed Assistance
George Allen Moore provides:
- A case evaluation at (256) 533-5770
- Coordination of workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability claims
- Contingency fee representation — no attorney fees unless you are approved for SSDI
- Home and hospital visits